Method of programme financing
Technical Assistance Programme is financed from two sources:
- the Cohesion Fund, providing the Programme with a total of EUR 700.1 million.
- state budget funds – EUR 123.55 million.
Allocation of funds to individual priorities (in euros):
- Human resources – EUR 491,623,363.00
- Efficient and effective system of implementing cohesion policy - EUR 32,800,000.00
- Potential of the beneficiaries of European Funds - EUR 157,500,000.00
- Information and promotion - EUR 18,200,000.00
Means of project financing
A beneficiary whose project was selected for support under the Programme concludes a contract on project co-financing with the competent institution. Contract on project co-financing specifies the amount of support provided for the implementation of the project and the conditions for its implementation.
The agreement or the decision contains in particular the following information:
- the amount of co-financing granted,
- the deadline and means of settling the funding granted,
- method to be used for reporting and settlement,
- sanctions for breaching the provisions of the contract/agreement or decision on co-financing.
According to the general rule, co-financing may cover only the so-called eligible costs. A catalogue of eligible costs is established for each programme and for each type of project.