Types of activities to carry out under the Programme:
- financing the wages of employees in institutions involved in the implementation of cohesion policy.
- improving the qualifications of employees of institutions involved in the implementation of cohesion policy.
- financing organizational, technical and administrative expenditure necessary to ensure the smooth functioning of institutions involved in the implementation of cohesion policy.
Examples of measures to be financed: purchase of office equipment, purchase of computer hardware, construction, development and maintenance of IT systems and infrastructure, administrative expenses, costs associated with adapting and maintaining jobs, purchase of office supplies and consumables, provision and maintenance of office space.
- measures contributing to the development of evaluation culture and evaluation potential (including educational initiatives, manuals, conferences) and all types of evaluations and research performed for the purposes of evaluating the implementation of cohesion policy, as well as the needs of the Technical Assistance Programme 2014-2020.
- IT systems necessary for the implementation of cohesion policy
Examples of measures to be financed: development and maintenance of a national IT system supporting the processes of management, implementation, monitoring, control and evaluation of cohesion policy in 2014-2020, maintenance and necessary modifications of the National Information System SIMIK 2007-2013, construction of an appropriate system for the needs of the financial perspective after 2020, construction, development and maintenance of an information system shared by the Technical Assistance Programme 2014-2020 and technical assistance priorities in national Programmes, as well as other IT systems constructed or adapted to the needs of the Managing Authority of Technical Assistance Programme, construction, development and maintenance of other IT systems and infrastructure used in the processes of management, implementation, monitoring, control and evaluation of cohesion policy.
- initiatives to the area of experience and information exchange. It is important to provide mechanisms and promote the exchange of experience and knowledge on the implementation of cohesion policy and associated processes.
Examples of measures to be financed: promotion of good practices, organization of conferences, seminars and study visits, creation of working groups and thematic networks, as well as other dialogue bodies involving partners. commissioning necessary studies, analyses and expert’s opinions, financing participation in training and educational activities.
- strategic and managerial coordination at the level of the Partnership Agreement. Support is provided in the form of a grant for the implementation of projects (including predefined pilot and partner projects) in areas of key importance from the point of view of the implementation of cohesion policy (e.g. functional areas, urban policy, territorial dimension, revitalization).
- coordination and management of a network of European Funds Information Points.
- training and education for beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries. Subjects of trainings shall include, inter alia, public procurement, investment process, public aid, environmental impact assessment, financial instruments, public-private partnerships, public consultation, revitalization, combating corruption, preventing irregularities.
- support for the territorial approach in implementing cohesion policy in 2014-2020.
- subsidies to support the operation of Integrated Territorial Investments in voivodeship capitals and areas functionally associated with them.
- promotional and information measures pertaining to European Funds.
Examples of measures to be financed: creation, maintenance and development of websites and the use of other electronic communication tools, preparation, production and distribution of publications, as well as information and promotion materials, conducting information and promotion campaigns (in the media, including electronic media, PR campaigns, cooperation with the media) aimed at beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries, pertaining to the possibility and the principles of project implementation and to the general public in order to ensure a high level of awareness of the role and importance of EU funds (including subsidies for the media and socio-economic partners) organization of events, promotional and social campaigns promotion and dissemination of information on the Technical Assistance Programme 2014-2020.